- Notebook Computer, AIO PC
- Low-voltage Distribute Power
- I/O Supplies
The AP3591 is a synchronous adaptive on-time buck controller providing high efficiency, excellent transient response and high DC output accuracy for low voltage regulation in notebook application.
The constant-on-time PWM control scheme handles wide input/output voltage ratios with ease and features small external component count and fast transient response.
The operation mode is selectable by EN voltage. A Diode Emulation Mode (DEM) is activated for increasing efficiency at light loads, while PWM mode is activated only for low noise operation. The AP3591 also integrates internal Soft-start, UVLO, OVP, OTP, and programmable OCP to protect the circuit. A Power Good signal is employed to monitor the output voltage.
The AP3591 is available in U-QFN3535-14 package.
- Fixed Frequency Constant On-time Control; Resistor Programmable Frequency Adjustable from 100kHz to 700kHz
- Good Stability Independent of the Output Capacitor ESR
- Quick Load Step Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 26V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.75V to 5.5V
- CCM/DEM Mode Selection
- Integrated Bootstrap Diode
- Resistor Programmable Current Limit by Low-side RDSON Sense
- Integrated Negative Over Current Limit
- Integrated OVP/UVP and Over Thermal Shutdown Function
- Power Good Indicator
- Internal Soft-start
- Integrate Output Discharge (Soft-stop)
- Safe Start-up into Pre-biased Loads
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
Package Outline Information